UPPSC Lower Subordinate 2018
Uttar Pradesh Public service commission (UPPSC) has published a new UPPSC Lower Subordinate 2018 notification. the exam is also known as Lower PCS 2018. via the recruitment notification, they invite the interested candidate to fill the vacancy.
The interested candidate can apply for the UPPSC Lower Subordinate 2018. if they are eligible for the given criteria.
here we have shared the UPPSC Lower PCS Eligibility, How to Apply for Lower PCS 2018, Selection Procedure, UPPSC Lower Subordinate Syllabus.
UPPSC Lower PCS Eligibility
Education Qualification: Minimum Graduate Or equivalent from recognized university.
Age Limit: Minimum age for Lower PCS 21 years and maximum age 40 years.
Date of birth must be as TBU and age also age relaxation for reserved cast category.
Application Fee of UPPSC Lower PCS
You have to pay an application fee during the submission of online application of Lower PCS.
- For general and OBC category application fee is Rs.105
- For SC category application fee is Rs.65
- You can the application fee by using your Debit card, Credit card, and Bank Challan.
How to Apply for UPPSC Lower Subordinate
- First, you have to visit the official website of UPPSC
- Now click on the All Notification page of the website
- Click on the option Apply Online
- Now read the full details about the notification, rules and requirement documents
- Put your details in the application form Carefully
- Scan the necessary documents, passport size photo, your signature and your thumb then upload
- After doing all the step click on the submit button
- Finally, you have to pay the application fee
Lower PCS Exam Plan:
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is going to participate in the UPPSC Lower PCS Examination 2018 in three steps given below:
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
- Main Examination (Objective & Conventional)
Lower PCS Preliminary Examination
Pre-examination is a multiple choice exam.where 4 option is given against every question. the question paper contains 150 and the total mark of 300 Marks. the time duration of the exam is 2 hours.
UPPSC Lower Subordinate Syllabus for Pre Exam
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India
- World Indian Polity and Governance, Constitution, Political system, Panchayati Raj & Public Policy
- Indian Economy and Social Development Current Events of National and International Importance
- General Science Elementary Mathematics up to class 10th level
Lower PCS Main Examination
The examination participates in two-stage paper 1 and paper 2. the paper 1 contains 200 marks and paper 2 contains 100 marks in General Hindi and 100 marks in Essay.
UPPSC Lower Subordinate Syllabus for Main Exam
- Current Affairs of National and International Importance
- Logical and Critical Reasoning and Analytical Ability
- General Mental Ability
- Statistical Analysis
- General Awareness and Knowledge of Indian Constitution and Panchayati Raj system
- Computer Knowledge
- Gandhian Thoughts
- U.P. specific questions
- Interpersonal Skills including Communication Skills, Decision making, and Problem-solving
- General Human behaviors
- General Science
Lower PCS Interview
In the UPPSC Lower PCS interview- you have to prepare for General Knowledge, English and appear a 50 marks examination.
The interview team just check that you are eligible for the post or not.uppsc lower subordinate 2017
Finally, I hope you like the article, here we have shared Full information about Lower Tcs. if you have any problem or question regarding UPPSC then just comment below, I will try my best to help you.
You can also Check our other article: